You agree to comply with all relevant laws and regulations of the PRC, and be responsible for all actions and results from using your account and password by any means. You shall bear all legal responsibilities if your action violates any provision in laws and regulations which may constitute a crime, and you may be subject to criminal prosecution.
Meanwhile, if Raidcall has reason to believe any of your actions, including but not limited to any of your speech and other actions, may violate any provision in laws and regulations, Raidcall may stop providing service to you without prior notice.
In order to use the service, you agree the following terms: provide a valid phone number, password and Member ID according to this registration notes, and ensure the validity and legality of the updated information such as log-in email, Member ID and pictures. If you provide any information illegal, immoral or content that Raidcall deemed to be inappropriate, or Raidcall has reasons to suspect your information is malicious, Raidcall has the right to suspend or terminate your account and reject you from using all or any part of the service at present and in the future.
Raidcall is not responsible for any registration information of any Member, including without limitation the responsibility to identify or verify the authentication, correctness, completion, applicability and/or timeliness of any registration information.
You can use your phone number and password to log in to your Raidcall Account (“Account”) after you complete the
registration procedure and register successfully. It’s your responsibility to keep your account safe. You shall be
fully responsible to all activities that occur under your account. You agree that:
1) You will notify Raidcall immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of your account.
2) Raidcall cannot and shall not be responsible for any loss and damage arising from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
3) Each Member shall be responsible for all activities that occur under his account. You shall be fully responsible for any damage to you, Raidcall and a third party arising from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
According to relevant laws and regulations, Raidcall reminds you that the provider shall be liable to any text, message, material, music, picture, graphic, video, data or other information (“content”) published by or uploaded through Raidcall, whether in public or in private. Raidcall only provides content saving space for Members, and does not control contents transmitted through the service, so Raidcall does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the contents. You understand that by using the service, you may come into contact with offensive, inappropriate or disgusting content. Raidcall shall not be liable to any content in any circumstance, but Raidcall has the right to terminate the transmission of above mentioned contents and take actions, including but not limited to suspend the Member from using all or part of the service, and keep the records and report to relevant authorities.
Each Member agrees that you shall not involve any illegal or inappropriate activities by using the service, including
but not limited to the following activities:
1) Publish or transmit information that contains the following content:
* Opposes the cardinal principles determined in the Constitution;
* Compromises state security, divulges state secrets, subverts state power, or undermines the unity of the nation;
* Damages the honor and interests of the nation;
* Incites ethnic hatred or racial discrimination or undermines the national solidarity;
* Sabotages the religious policies of the state, propagates heresies or superstition;
* Disseminates rumors, disrupts the social order or undermines the social stability;
* Disseminates obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, horror or instigates others to crime;
* Infringes others' legitimate rights and interests by insulting or slandering others; or
* Is otherwise prohibited by the laws or administrative regulations;
* Raidcall deemed to be inappropriate to display.
2) Infringes others' legitimate rights and interests by any means;
3) Publish, send email or transmit any information learned by any contract or legal relationship (such as internal, exclusive or confidential information learned through confidential agreement or employment relationship) but has no rights to transmit;
4) Publish or transmit contents which infringe third parties’ copyrights, patents, trademarks, business secrets or other exclusive rights (“exclusive rights”);
5) Publish or transmit any advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain mail, direct selling mail or any persuasive information.
6) Publish or transmit any computer virus, computer code, file, program or any material designed to interfere, damage or restrict any computer software, hardware or communication equipment functions.
7) Interfere or damage the service or the server and network connected with the service, or violate any of the regulations, programs or rules about connected network of the service.
8) Harassing others by tracking, cyber manhunt or by other means.
9) Deliberately or unintentionally violation of any applicable laws and any effective rules;
10) Intercept, tamper, collect, save or delete other’s personal information, internal mail or other data without valid authorization, or involve this information in illegal or inappropriate purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that Raidcall will record or disclose the content according to laws and regulations, or for the
following purpose in necessary scope and based on the good faith:
a) Comply with legal procedure;
c) Respond to any third party’s claim of rights;
d) Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Raidcall or other Members;
e) Other circumstances Raidcall deemed to be necessary.
You acknowledge the non-national boundary of network, you agree to comply with local laws and regulations about online behavior. You specially agree to comply with the applicable laws and regulations of PRC or the country or district you belong to about the transmission of output information. If you violate any provision of PRC or the country or district you belong to, you shall bear all legal responsibilities.
2) Each Member shall ensure that he is the copyright owner of the content he uploads or posts on Raidcall or the content has been authorized, and the content will not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party. Members agree to grant Raidcall an exclusive possession permission on global scale, and in a free, irrevocable, permanent, sub-licensable or transferable base. Raidcall shall have the right to exhibit, promote or use the aforesaid content by other means not prohibited by PRC laws according to that permission.
1) Each Member expressly agree that he shall be fully responsible to the risks that the text, message, material,
music, picture, graphic, video, information or other personal information he uploads to internet may be duplicated
or reproduced by other entity or person for other purposes. Each Member shall be fully responsible to all the
consequences using the service of Raidcall, and Raidcall is not responsible to the Members.
2) Members’ text, message, material, music, picture, graphic, video, information or other personal information used by official account such as microblog or Renren for promotion is not an infringement of the Member’s relevant rights, and Raidcall is not responsible.
3) Raidcall will delete malicious comments aim at a Member after report, but Raidcall does not guarantee Member’s satisfaction, nor does Raidcall shall be responsible to that malicious comment.
You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, sell, resell any part of the service or usage of the service for any business purpose.
You accept that Raidcall has the right to formulate general measures and restrictions about the use of the service, including but not limited to the maximum record period of the content published or other content published, and the maximum number of times you may use the service in a certain period (and the maximum time period for every use). You agree that Raidcall shall not be responsible where any information, communication material or other contents published or transmitted through the service be deleted or not saved. You agree that Raidcall may change the general measures and restrictions on its own discretion at any time, with or without notice.
Raidcall has the right to temporarily or permanently change or stop the service (or any part of it), with or without notice. You agree that Raidcall shall not be responsible to you and any third party for any change, suspend or terminate of the service.
Communications and business contact by any means through Raidcall between you and advertisers and other third parties, or promotion activities involved, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other related provisions, conditions, warrants or representations achieved, are the activities between you and advertisers and other third parties. Raidcall shall not be responsible to any losses or damages you or aforesaid advertisers or other third parties inferred because of any above deals.
You acknowledge and agree that, the service and related software used to provide the service (“software”) contains intellectual property rights and other exclusive confidential materials protected by laws. You further acknowledge and agree that the sponsor advertisements or information displayed to you through the service or advertiser is protected by copyrights, trademark rights, service mark rights, patent rights or other exclusive rights. You shall not change, rent, lend, sell, and spread all or any part of the service or the software without express authorization of Raidcall or advertisers, nor shall you produce derivative work based on the service or the software, or use the unauthorized changed software, including but not limited to use the service without authorization. Raidcall only authorize your, during registered period, personal, inalienable and non-exclusive use right, so you can use the object code on a single terminal, but you shall not (nor can you allow any third party to) discover source code by duplicate, change, produce derivative work, reverse engineer, decompile or by other means, or sell, transfer, re-authorize or create a security on the software, or transfer any rights of the software by any means. You agree to use the service through interface Raidcall provided but not by any other means.
You clearly understand and agree that:
2) You bear the risks of using the service. The service is provided in its present and existing condition. Raidcall will not make any warranty or guarantee to the service, either express or implied, including but not limited to the warranty and guarantee of course of dealing or usage of trade, or statutory as to any matter whatsoever or free from tort.
3) Raidcall does not guarantee any of the following matters:
* The service meets your demands;
* The service is free from interference, provided in time, is safe or without mistakes;
* The result by using the service is accurate and reliable;
* Any product, service, message or other information purchased or gained through the service matches your expectation.
4) You shall decide and take the risks whether to download or get any information through the service. You shall be fully responsible to the damages of your cellphone or loss of data by downloading any information.
6) If Raidcall and/or its cooperation partner use your portrait right, name right and/or other legal rights, you agree to authorize Raidcall and cooperation partners to use your portrait right, name right and/or other legal rights.
You clearly understand and agree that, Raidcall is not responsible for any direct, indirect, collateral , particular,
derivative losses or punitive damages, including but not limited to profit, reputation, application, data losses or
other invisible loss, caused by any of the following reasons:
1) The use of service or out of service;
2) The cost of replacing or getting any product, data, information, service purchased through the service, receiving messages, or negotiating a contract.
3) The unauthorized access or alteration of your transmission and data;
4) Any statement or action made by a third party in the service;
6) Raidcall is not responsible to economic losses caused by any fraudulent messages or any induction released and delivered by any third party.
You agree not to show, use or otherwise dispose the trademark Raidcall and other registered trademarks, logos, products and service names of Raidcall without prior written permission, or express that you have the right to show, use or otherwise dispose Raidcall logo.
Raidcall respect others’ intellectual properties, and Raidcall appeals Members to do the same.
The service and data of Raidcall is provided in present situation and Raidcall explicitly refuse to make guarantee to the service, data or products, whether expressly or implicitly, including but not limited the guarantee for business use or special purpose. Raidcall is not responsible to direct, indirect, collateral loss or other derivative loss resulted from the service, data and products.
Raidcall respect others’ rights (including intellectual properties), meanwhile, Raidcall requires Members to do the same. Raidcall has the right to terminate the Member’s account in its own discretion where the Member infringes others’ rights when appropriate.
You need to contact Raidcall in time and provide full evidence when you feel your copyrights or other intellectual properties are infringed according to “Regulations for the Protection of Information Network”. You may also download the standard format of “the Notice of Request to Delete or Disconnect the Link the Infringing Content” (“Delete Notice”) on the website of NCAC. If you do not understand the content of “Delete Notice”, please go to the website of NCAC and check the filling explanation of “Delete Notice”.
with respect to and govern your use of the service. Your use of related services, contents, application and software
providing by any third party shall be subject to any applicable additional provisions and conditions.